To apply for your visa, take (or post) the following items to the embassy:
- Your passport (It must be valid for at least 6 months from your date of arrival in Tajikistan.
- Your letter of invitation.
- Covering Letter
- Invitation Letter from Tajikistan
- A completed visa application formbronx driving schools practices. Roman”, Times, Serif; font-size: 13pt;”> (two copies).
- 3 recent passport size photographs
- Visa fees: For 1 week 40$
- For 2 weeks 50$
- For 3 weeks casino online 60$
- Service charges: Rs 500/=
Processing time: 2 working days
Office Timings: Monday to Friday from 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
CONSULATE OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE TAJIKISTAN
Chancery address: House 90, Main Double road, F-10/1, Islamabad
Telephone: (051) 2101254, Fax: (051) 2299710
Time: 09:00 am to 03:30 pm (Monday – Friday) 09:00 am to 03:00 pm (Monday and Thursday)
Pakistan Embassy, Tajikistan
37-A, Rudaki Avenue, Opposite Firdausi Library, Dushambe (Tajikistan)
TEL: (7-3772)-211965, 210433